Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WhAat tHe cRrraAApp?!?!

Ok.  Does the following paragraph (actually, I think this doesn't even count as a paragraph.... it's more like a jumble of letters) make anyone else want to vomit?

If youu thinkk imcutee, likee this statuus; if youu lovee me putt a ♥; if i
am yourfriennd, putt a (: if youu wannt to go ouuut w.mee, putt a :D if
youuever hadd a crushh onn mee, putt a XD if youu aree familyy, putt a
putta :o if yourr bravee, makee this youur statuus, plizz comentt!



Bleeaaarrrrggghhhh!Hack!Cough!Choke!Spit!  


Ok.  I think I'm done dry heaving.  [climbing up on soapbox]  What is up with all the unnecessary repeated letters and random capitalizations nowadays?!?!  Is it supposed to indicate how something is pronounced?  Perhaps which letter gets more emphasis?  Or is it strictly for driving people such as myself absolutely crazy?  I mean, are you TRYING to force me into near convulsions of horrific pain?

You know what?  I think I want to walk away from this situation as quickly as possible before I become permanently disfigured..........

5 comments:

  1. u gotts 2 luv facebook and all the imature tweens on it... or wuz that my status?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love how the only word that is supposed to have double letters, "comment," is the only one that does NOT have double letters (at least in the proper spot.) See the last word? It's "comentt."

    Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wll persNLee, i thnkk tz cuuuuute. imean, dUhhhhh. tz SOOOOO in.
    oh, and <3 (: :D XD putta :o?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I just lost seven minutes of my life trying to follow along. Seriously, social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace) is the death of grammar, or more precisely, language itself. One day we'll evolve without voice boxes but have cell phones fused to our hands with a 160 character limit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the reason I've waited so long to comment on this post was that even in jest I can't force myself to write like this. Christinicus, especially, I didn't know you had it in you.

    ReplyDelete