Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Please direct your attention to this.

So I've found some pretty great examples of "Whaaaaa?" grammar and spelling in the last few days, all of which will make good posts, but require my taking the time and effort to type them. During the midst of bar study, that is time and effort I do not currently have. So I would like, instead, to direct your attention to this blog post for a guest-type lecture, if you will. I think you'll agree that Allie has hit the nail on the head.

And as a sneak preview to make sure you actually do check out the blog post, may I present . . .



. . . the Alot. (Image taken from hyperboleandahalf. I claim no credit for its awesomeness.)

For our more sensitive readers, please note that while this particular post contains no objectionable language, some of the rest of the site's posts do, so use caution accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. I came across the thank-you sticky note you left on my desk (way back . . . last spring?) when I sent you this post. It was on my copy of TKAM. Your drawing of the Alot was quite artistic.

    ReplyDelete